Tuesday, 23 August 2016

All About Olive

No comments:
 
Here I am talking about how much I still want it to be summer, and our heat wave breaks and I start waking up to 16 degree mornings. I guess it's finally time to face the music - fall is definitely on it's way. I will say that this is my favourite time of the year to get dressed. You can still rock bare legs and no sleeves, but have a little more fun with colours, layers and fabric choices without suffocating. One of my personal favourite tones to transition into fall? I'll let you take a guess.
Dress: Marshalls | Necklace: F21 | Sunglasses: H&M | Shoes: Browns

What are your favourite transitional colours?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter  


Linking up with: LaurenLaura | Lindsey | Sarah | Saumya


No comments:

Post a Comment