Monday 8 February 2016

Soft Feminine Valentine's Makeup

No comments:
 
Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and while Tyler and I don't go crazy celebrating the day, it is nice to change things up a little from our typical weekend routine. For a semi-engagement party dinner this weekend, I decided to focus on a soft, slightly smokey eye incorporating rosy tones and fluttery eyelashes that would be perfect for a Valentine's date.

EYES | I primed the eyes with a combination of the Milani Eye Shadow Primer and Jordana Made to Last eye pencil in Almond to cancel out any discolouration on my eyelids before packing on UD Sin all over the lid. I worked UD Naked into the crease and under the eye for a neutral matte base, and layered MAC Sketch on top of the outer corner and smudged across the upper lashline for some soft definition. I love the look of Sketch layered on top of a shimmery shadow, as it brings out a little more dimension in the plummy shade. I used some of my Laura Mercier Matte Radiance powder to bring a glow to the inner corners without going overboard on the shimmer. 

To finish off the look I skipped liner and focused on creating long fluttery lashes with my fibre extensions on top and my IT Cosmetics Tightline on the lower lashes. 

Here is what was used on the rest of the face:

FACE | 

LIPS | NYX Tokyo Soft Matte Lip Cream

Do you have anything special planned for Valentine's Day?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment