Tuesday 17 November 2015

Loving Lately | Recent Favourites

No comments:
 
Well hello again friends! It feels like ages since I've been able to sit down and crack out a post, but my work life is starting to slow down slightly and I've been missing the blog community so much. What better way to come back than to show what has been in my regular rotation while I've been gone!


Mario Badescu Drying Cream | I'm not sure if it's the seasons changing or the extra stress that I've had going on since September, but my skin has definitely not been at it's best. For those large painful under the skin bumps, the MB Drying Cream is the only thing that seems to make any sort of difference. I'm so glad I picked up another one of these this summer!

Maybelline Master Conceal | Since there have been more spots needing covering and the air has become more dry lately my old faithful Coastal Scents concealers were becoming a bit too dry of a formula to cover up spots on the face without looking cakey or dry throughout the day. I love how thin in texture the Master Conceal is, while still doing an amazing job at covering. If you can find a shade that works for you I highly recommend you give it a shot!

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder | I went to a L'Oreal warehouse sale last month and stumbled back on my favourite old powder the Maybelline Dream Matte. Unfortunately I believe it's been discontinued in most stores, but if you can get your hands on it, it really is such a perfect powder for setting makeup without being heavy and keeping the majority of the shine away for the work day.

Benefit Coralista & NARS Orgasm | Since I've 100% lost all of my summer colour, I've been finding that brighter blushes have become much more necessary to bring back some life into my face. I love the soft look that Coralista gives with just a touch of Orgasm right on the apples for some extra colour.

NYX Brow Mascara | Since I've been coming home late and getting up early for work, my everyday routine has been pretty streamlined for the past month. This brow mascara is a life saver for shaping and giving enough colour to my brows for every day. Even though I obviously have blonde hair, I find the shade brunette looks much more natural!

Live Clean Apple Cider Shampoo | I've known for a while the fact that Apple Cider vinegar is apparently a great option to clarify and restore shine to flat, limp hair, but never wanted to try a straight vinegar rinse because I can't stand the smell. This shampoo is amazing is the best of both worlds -  it definitely removes build up and leaves my hair with it volume and bounce, but doesn't make it feel dry and stripped like most clarifying shampoos I've tried in the past.

What's been going on with you the past few weeks & have you been loving?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment