Tuesday 24 November 2015

Holiday Crochet

No comments:
 
It feels like ages since I've done a style post, and I have to say I've missed it! Today's look pretty much encapsulates my personal style. I love classic and feminine fabrics and cuts, and pieces that could be taken through multiple seasons with a few alterations. Add a little sparkle and you've got me swooning.

Top: c/o Shein {exact} | Belt: Goodwill {similar} | Skirt: H&M {exact}
Braclet: J. Crew {exact} | Necklace: Jessica | Boots Aldo {similar}


I love the delicate pattern of this blouse, but it's actually quite a thick material which balances it out perfectly by adding a little bit of warmth to what could be considered a spring/summer top. Pairing it with some sparkly accessories and a bold lip makes it a perfect option for the holidays. It's lined at the top which I appreciate, but the arms and hemline are unlined which gives a really flattering cutout look that makes it great to layer over top of bottoms, not just tucked in. Just picture it untucked over a forest green pencil skirt for work holiday parties - how pretty would that be?

I took the advice of fellow reviewers and went up a size, and am glad I did since the shoulders and arms fit me perfectly.

What are you planning on wearing for your holiday occasions?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment