Thursday 6 February 2014

Shortcuts + Exciting News!

No comments:
 
I got some exciting news today, as of March 1st first I am officially full time! You know you're growing up when things like "dental coverage" and "pension" make you want to click your heels together. I had been working for the same company for over a year and was starting to think it was going to keep getting put off. Just goes to show, with hard work and faith it all works out in the end. This quote has seemed applicable in so many areas of my life lately that I felt the need to make a visual version that can be printed and displayed near my workspace. Click on the image to download your own printable version. Thanks for coming along on the journey with me!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0u8_1gqsR6sbXVERWJBaVk2YXM/edit?usp=sharing

 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment