Tuesday 15 September 2015

Jewels on Jewels

No comments:
 
If you follow me on social media, you'll know last week was a tough one for me. I just wanted to first thank everyone that reached out to me - the blogging community is full of so many beautiful supportive people, and your kind words meant so much to me!
Even though it is really starting to feel like fall around here, that doesn't mean that you'll find me putting away all of my colourful wardrobe pieces. Rich jewel tones mesh perfectly with darker neutrals and a little bit of bling to bring the brights right into autumn.
Dress: Old Navy {similar} | Blazer: F21 {similar} | Necklace: c/o Happiness Boutique {exact}
Watch: Anne Klein {similar} | Belt: H&M {similar}
If you know me, you know I like anything that sparkles, but sometimes statement necklaces can be a bit restrictive in the number of ways you can wear them. Happiness Boutique was kind enough to send me this beautiful crystal statement necklace, and I've honestly had to stop myself from wearing it to work every day since I got it! The colour and style are so wearable and versatile, it was the perfect addition to my collection for when I want a little bling. 

I'm really impressed with the quality of the chain - it's thick and sturdy without being super heavy, and the price is right! They offer free worldwide shipping and a customer rewards program, so if you're looking for J. Crew style jewelry at a fraction of the price, definitely check this site out!

What's your favourite jewel tone for fall?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment