Tuesday 8 September 2015

The Weekend

No comments:
 
If you're a regular reader of this blog you may have noticed I'm not much of a shorts girl, I much prefer the feminine silhouettes of dresses and skirts. However, during the summer/fall, when I'm spending as much time as possible at the cottage, whether it's kayaking during the day or hanging out around the fire at night soft comfortable cotton shorts just seem to be part of my weekend uniform. 
Tank: Old Navy {exact} | Shorts: Campus Crew {similar} | Shirt: Garage {exact}
Sunglasses: H&M {similar} | Shoes: Airwalk {similar} | Necklace: Tiffany & Co. {exact}
The days may still be hot as hell, but now that the nights are getting a little more chilly a flannel shirt layered on top of my favourite basic long v-neck cami makes for a perfectly warm and comfy OOTD - 90s style.

Do you have an at-home uniform for keeping things comfy?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia




 Linking up with: Jana & Maegen | LaurenLaura | Lindsey | Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment