Tuesday 29 September 2015

Open Season

No comments:
 
It's finally that time of the year friends. Bring on the hats! I already talked about how excited I was for this moment, but the weather has finally cooled down enough to rock the wool/felt hats without dying of the heat, and I am loving it!
Tunic: Urban Outfitters {similar} | Leggings: Old Navy {exact} | Hat: Target {similar}
Boots: Spring {similar} | Bracelets: Joe Fresh {similar}


I've had this tunic top in my wardrobe probably since late high school (I know!) and I've always found a reason to keep it around in my closet. I love the simple, comfortable style that can be worn casual and flowy or dressed up a bit with a belt to cinch in the waste and some high-heeled booties like these. The neckline embroidery and studding make it an accessory on it's own! The burgundy tone of this felt hat really helps pull the red embroidery out and make it shine. This outfit was so comfortable while still looking put together, I got so many compliments when I wore it out and about this weekend!

Are you a hat person?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia




 Linking up with: LaurenLaura | Lindsey | Sarah | Saumya

No comments:

Post a Comment