Thursday 24 December 2015

Traditions & A Very Merry Christmas

No comments:
 
It's Christmas Eve, can you believe it? If you saw my Tweet last night you know it sure doesn't feel like it around here, but after reading Carly's answers to this festive tag thought it would be a fun way to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

What is your favourite Christmas tradition? | My best friend and I have made gingerbread houses at her Mum's every year since we were about 5 years old (even when she lived overseas we had gingerbread skype dates), and it's something I look forward to every year!
Can you tell how excited I am?
Where do you spend Christmas? | Christmas Eve will be with Tyler's family, but Christmas Day typically it alternates every year between my Mum's side of the family and my Dad's if they're not down South.

What is your favourite Christmas song? | O Holy Night is my favourite hymn, hearing it at Christmas Eve services always makes me tear up a little!

Do you decorate before or after Thanksgiving? | Well seeing as Canadian Thanksgiving is before Halloween, definitely after. We actually didn't put up the tree until two weeks ago so even after American Thanksgiving!

Tinsel or garland? | Garland, mostly because tinsel is so time consuming and messy!

Who are you most excited to see this Christmas season? | I love that it's a time of year that I get to see almost everyone!

Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater? | I bought a sweater thinking it was Christmas related, but really it's just an ugly sweater that happens to be red... but I do have a very festive Christmas vest that my aunt made me when I was maybe 6.

It's just a little cropped now..
What is one Christmas food you cannot live without? | My grandma's gingersnap cookies - they're amazing!

Peppermint or gingerbread? | Definitely Gingerbread, I'm not a huge mint fan.

Have you ever tried fruit cake? | Yes, and the only part I like is the marzipan on top!

What is one thing you asked for this Christmas? | Money towards a new lens purchase.

If you could be any Christmas movie character, who would you be? | Cindy Lou Who! She's cute and sweet and still a hero.

Merry Christmas everyone, I wish you all the peace and blessings of the season!


keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment