Tuesday 3 May 2016

The Mood Board | Wedding Bells

No comments:
 
Last week I shared that I had officially found my wedding dress and venue, and now that we've settled on a date (which is less than six months away, eek!) it's been a bit of a whirlwind moving from the big picture to focus on some of the smaller details. To help give myself some direction for the choices going forward I wanted to put together a mood board to capture some of my inspiration and vision for the big day!
I don't own any of these photos
Originally we were planning on getting married up in cottage country, but since there are limited venues and they get booked up super far in advance, we decided that we wanted to prioritize date over venue. Instead, we've decided on an old estate home just outside the city that is a beautiful balance between the elegant and vintage type feel that I love.

If you haven't already noticed from the design of my blog, I have always love the soft combination of dusty seafoam/sage green and grey, but seeing as it will be a fall wedding, I wanted to add in a bit of richness and warmth into the mix in some of the smaller details. The estate has an outdoor arbour and beautiful grounds that we're planning on using for the ceremony if the weather cooperates so I love that we'll still get some of the fresh outdoor feel that we originally wanted. 

I can't wait to see how some of my thoughts come to life over the next few months!
Catch up on our story:
The Proposal
Finding the Dress
What details would be/were the most important for your wedding?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment