Friday 13 June 2014

Birthday Wish List

No comments:
 
This year for my birthday I am treating myself to a Canon Rebel T3i, and I couldn't be more excited! My camera has been on the fritz lately so it was about time to take the plunge. For the rest of my family, they often like to have a wish list to help guide them to my head space of the moment. So here it is, what I've been coveting lately.


I have a similar silver version of this necklace from Baublebar, and it is one of my most worn pieces of jewelry. A rose gold version would be a great addition to my jewelry collection - timeless but modern at the same time.

Although I do have a gym membership, I've been running more outside while the weather is nice. An arm band for my phone would be the perfect addition to my running gear, and a set of weights would be nice to have on hand at home.

Veronica Mars was my favourite show during high school, so I was over the moon when I heard they were finally making a movie. I have all the seasons, now I would gladly support the movie in my collection. Anyone else a fan?

Finally, a remote for my new camera would be something I would eventually be buying for myself, so why not throw it on my list as well.
 
I can't wait to spend my 24th with my friends and family, but I'm still trying to decide what I want to do to celebrate! Any suggestions?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment