Tuesday 13 October 2015

Shades of Grey

No comments:
 
Notice anything different? Since my second blogiversary has just passed (more on that later this week) I decided it was about time to give this blog a bit of a mobile-friendly makeover. I've been working on the design for a few months and not everything transferred over exactly as planned, so bear with me - it may take a couple of days for me to iron out the last couple of kinks! 

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming...
Dress: Forever 21 {exact} | Scarf: Aldo Accessories {similar} | Sunglasses: H&M {similar}
Bracelet: eBay {similar} | Shoes: Winners {similar}
This time of the year is full of so much colour, I sometimes like to take it back a notch and settle into the subtle tones of a monochromatic look. I picked up this sweater dress recently because it is one of those pieces I can see myself wearing all year round. The fabric and pattern are easy, comfortable, and great for layering, but the fit makes it simple to dress up or down depending on the occasion. For thanksgiving dinner this weekend I kept it simple with an oversized scarf, oxford booties and a little bit of sparkle -  a few of my favourite things!

What have you added to your wardrobe this fall?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment