Wednesday 17 February 2016

Warm & Cozy | Sweater Nail Art

No comments:
 
We may be nearing the end of February, but around here spring isn't going to start showing it's face for at least another month. Planning on spending the rest of winter bundled up from head to toe? Why not include a warm and cozy design for your nails!
Before getting started you may want to check out my tips and tricks for getting the best results from your nail art stamper.

For this nail look I started with a Covergirl's Speed of Light for a light taupe-grey base. The pattern was created using this winter-themed plate from Born Pretty and the Konad White Stamping polish. I have to say, using the Konad brand polish made a huge difference in achieving a crisp, opaque design. While I've had plenty of success using various branded polishes in other designs, this was the best white I have tried by far!

Has winter let up at all yet where you live?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment