Monday 15 September 2014

Weekend Wedding

No comments:
 
This weekend Tyler and I traveled up north for a mini-destination weekend wedding. Tyler enjoys fashion almost as much as I do, and since he was looking particularly dapper I made him share his OOTD. His biggest tip: never buy anything full price. He buys all of his designer items at outlets, or online through sites like Ebay or forums like Watchuseek where people buy and sell their high end watches at a fraction of retail price!

Suit & Shoes: Hugo Boss | Shirt: Canali | Tie: Burberry Brit | Belt: Ralph Lauren Polo | Watch: Omega Speedmaster Pro
The weather took a turn in the frigid direction on the day of the ceremony but the rain managed to stop right on time, and the day ended with a spectacular sunset that I shared  yesterday on Instagram

What did you do this weekend?

Linking up to: B Loves Boston & Tucker Up!

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment