Wednesday 3 September 2014

Loving Lately - August Favourites

No comments:
 
It's that time again! Time to bid August a fond farewell and head on into the fall. I'll miss the summer, but I must say I'm looking forward to the sweaters, headbands and scarves. Just don't remind me I said that come December. On to my favourites for the month, brought to you by Mia and Kelli!
Hawaiian Tropic was a huge saviour for me this month. The Silk Hydration Sunscreen quickly became my favourite body sunscreen because it is moisturizing but non-greasy. I don't even have to wash my hands after applying, so that's a good sign. The After-Sun Moisturizer is something that is well loved my me and all my friends. A little too much fun in the sun? This stuff is amazingly soothing and it smells incredible.
Essie's Topless and Barefoot was definitely my most worn polish of the month. It is super flattering on my cool-toned skin, and it's the easiest colour to pair with every outfit. I'm not sure how it will look once I've lost my tan, but it has gotten its fair share of ware this summer!
Can we just talk about how beautiful this L'Oreal Silkissime liner is? It may be called "Plum" but it really is more of a navy with a purple undertone. The formula is so smooth and blendable, but once it sets it doesn't budge. I will definitely be checking out more colours from this line.
Can you tell this product has been well loved? The Maybelline Cover Stick in Medium is always a must for summer vacations and weekends at the lake. It's a waterproof formula that has great coverage and is easy to blend with the warmth of your fingers. Perfect for long humid days.
Speaking of vacations, this Ecotools Retractable Kabuki has been my travel companion during the past month. It works especially well to provide some serious coverage to powder foundations, but can be used for setting powders as well. Even better: it's sanitary and space efficient.
I got this rollerball of Flowerbomb in a gift box at Christmas and added it to my collection of desk drawer essentials, but this month I seemed to be using it much more than usual. Perhaps it smells even better in the warmer weather? Whatever it is, I have loved using and traveling with it all month long.
This Milani Multitasker Face Powder was a favourite last summer, but it wasn't until this month that I really busted it out again. The coverage is so buildable and kept me looking fresh with a satin finish even during the hot, humid days. Hopefully my tan sticks around so I can continue using it this fall!
I'm sure you all have heard the rave reviews of Stila's Stay All Day eyeliner by now so I'll keep it brief. When it says stay all day, it means business! I caved and bought another one while I was at Ulta. Even though the price tag is a bit steep, I think it is definitely worth the hype.
And last but not least, a little fashion favourite. These ruffled tanks became an outfit staple this month. They are so comfortable while still being flattering for a loose tank. For such a low price from Forever 21 give me ALL the colours!

Phew, that was a long one, I hope you stuck it out! So tell me, what was your favourite product this month?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment