Wednesday 17 December 2014

What's In My Beauty Bag: Ski Vacation Edition

No comments:
 
In two short days I'll be jetting off to Fernie British Colombia for a ski trip in the Rocky Mountains, so today I thought I would give you a little glimpse into what I will be taking along for the ride! 
Since I'll be spending most of my time on the slopes I'll most likely be wearing little to no makeup during the day, but you can bet I'll be slathering on the facial sunscreen. This one gifted to me by Miracle 10 is a new favourite because it is dry to the touch and doesn't clog my pores or break me out.

For nights out a light base is all I need - my trusty Garnier BB Cream, Undereye Roller, and Coastal Scents Camo Quad are staples in my collection. I don't find I need to use powder recently because of the dry weather, but just in case I'm bringing along a travel size of my Skindinavia Setting Spray. This Nars Orgasm/Laguna duo is perfect for trips because of it's super mini size, how cute is it!

I couldn't leave on a trip without my Stila Stay All Day Eyeliner - it's the only eye makeup I really need! I opted for a waterproof mascara on this trip because I'll be spending a lot of time in the wet snow. This one is the Illegal Lengths mascara from Maybelline, and it's great for a very natural look.

Last but not least, I have a feeling that my well loved Lemony Flutter will be my best friend on this trip. Between the cold mountain and heat on in the buildings, I just know my cuticles will need a little extra TLC.

Are you going on holiday's this Christmas?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment