Wednesday 10 December 2014

Share the Love: Positivity Project

No comments:
 
Last month one of my favourite bloggers Amanda wrote an amazing post about positive self-image, (you should go and read her original here) and it was something I immediately knew I wanted to bring to this little space. I thought this would be as good a time as ever to focus on positivity, now that we're quickly headed into a new year, so let's get into the questions.

1. Tell me something that you love about yourself.
If we're talking physical, I'd have to say I love my height. I am a tall 5'10 and I love being able to reach things on the top shelf. 

2. Tell me what you want to work on.
Confidence. I'm a naturally quiet person, which I don't think there is any problem with, but in the past I've let fear of judgement effect how I interact with others. I'm the first to brush off successes, sell myself short, and keep quiet about what I really want so I don't rock the boat. I've been improving over the past year, and blogging has been a big part of that, but it's something that I still feel could use some work.
via
3. Give someone a compliment and mean it.
Karly, you've been knocking it out of the park lately with your amazing posts. I look forward to reading your blog everyday! If you're not already reading Karly's blog (which I'm sure most of you are) some of my favourites over the past few months have been her tips for seasonal closet organization, her favourite nude lip products, and all of her amazing outfit posts! She is a beautiful soul inside and out, and I am so excited for her family as they enter a new chapter in their lives with their new home!
 photo 8_zpscf3fd373.jpg
4. Tell me something that you are proud of, succeeded in, or are just generally pumped about.
Typing this out actually makes me cringe (see question 2), but I've hand a really amazing year in my career. I've recieved a couple of awards and a promotion, and just recently had a performance appraisal that went better than I could have even hoped. I work hard, and I can't tell you how good it feels to be recognized for that hard work even if the attention makes me uncomfortable at first!

I can't tell you how grateful I am for each and every one of you who has followed along with me over the past year - your comments and well wishes never fail to make my day. I hope you are all happy and healthy, and I highly encourage you to help spread the positivity throughout Blogland by doing your own version of Amanda's post! Link them up in the comments if you do, I would love to read them!

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment