Wednesday 3 December 2014

Loving Lately: November Favourites

No comments:
 
Hello December! For once I'm not at all sad to see the month of November go because that means we are officially in the holiday season! With the change in weather I've been using some old and new favourites this month, so let's get cracking.
You guys, I'm obsessed with this Soothing Cleansing Water from Marcelle. I won't go into too much detail because I did an entire review post on this product comparing it to Bioderma, but I've gone through almost half of the bottle already!
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll have seen that I was invited to a Miracle 10 Skincare event this month, and they generously gifted me with a whole line of their products to test out. So far the star of the show has been their Light Serum. For a light product, this stuff gives my skin some serious moisture. I think of it more like a gel moisturizer than a serum, and I'll be doing a roundup of all the gel formulas I've tried in the coming weeks! 
For a while I was skipping eyeshadow for everyday, but this month I fell back in love with my original Naked Palette. I've been using a combination of Sin on the lid, Smog in the outer corner and a tiny bit of Naked through the crease and it has been a really pretty daytime shimmery look! 
I rediscovered this Rimmel ScandalEyes liner in Brown in my collection and have been loving it for tightlining when I'm using my Naked Palette. My go-to look for months now has been winged liquid liner, but I've found it looks really nice and fresh when I use this instead. I will say it does smudge a little on me so I'll be looking for a different formula when this one is finished - but a brown liner will now be a permanent feature in my stash.
Now that the weather has cooled down I have falled back in love with my CoverGirl Stay Fabulous foundation. Great coverage, lasting power and SPF is everything I need for day to day. If you haven't already given into the hype of this foundation and you have combination skin, I highly suggest you go pick it up!
This may come as a shock to you if you've heard my complaints about this product in the past, but I've done a complete 180 on the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product. I was originally keeping it at Tyler's house to use, but the water at his house does terrible things to my hair so I think that's why I wasn't loving the results. When I took it home with me and started using it again I noticed such a difference! I now use it every time I get out of the shower.

The last favourite I didn't bother taking a closeup of since they just look like a pile of black fabric, but I have fallen in love with Old Navy's Yoga Leggings. I was on the hunt for a new pair and saw a recommendation for these. Technically they are workout clothing, but I wear them as I would any other pair of cotton leggings. They are a thick stretchy material that keeps my legs warm and doesn't stretch out so easily on the knees or fall down at the waist - hallelujah!

That wraps it up for my favourites - what have you been loving lately?

P.S. If you're feeling like spreading some love today you can vote for me in the Firmoo Blogger Awards!

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment