Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 InstaYear in Review

No comments:
 
I can't believe it's already the last day of 2014! Last year around this time I looked back to see all the memories I had captured on Instagram, and realized while not comprehensive it's amazing to see what I deemed as  moments worthy of documentation over the year. I had an amazing 2014 and expect 2015 to be a big year of change for me, so if you want to follow along with bits from everyday life you can head on over to Instagram and see what I get up to!
I rang in 2014 with great friends, went on some amazing adventures, worked up the courage to do my first outfit post, ran my first race, made memories with my incredible friends and family, made a serious investment for my blog, visited the happiest place on earth, spent some time in nature, worked with some amazing brands, co-hosted my first linkup and wrote my first guest post, saw the top of the Rockies, and finally made it home to celebrate Christmas with my family.
It's been an incredible year full of new adventures and friends, and I hope for that train to keep on chugging into 2015. I've said it before but thank you all for your support on this little corner of the internet, and I wish you the safest and happiest of New Years Eves!  
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment