Tuesday 15 April 2014

The Daily View - Royal Botanical Gardens

No comments:
 
Before the ugly shock of snow this morning, we were having a long streak of beautiful spring weather. To celebrate Tyler and I took his adorable dog Dakota to the Royal Botanical Gardens - one of my favourite parks in the area. It may look dead right now, but in the summer it's seriously amazing.

 So serious. 
 Collared Shirt: H&M {similar} | Sweater: {J. Crew Factory} | Skirt: H&M {similar}
 Tights: Sears {similar} | Shoes: Aldo {similar} | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: Joe Fresh 
 
Tyler convinced me to try on this lobster sweater a few weeks ago when we were outlet shopping, and I fell in love! It's incredibly soft and adds a bit of interest to an otherwise simple outfit. I got a surprising amount of compliments on it - even if one of them did start with "Do you work at Red Lobster?". No, no I don't. 
 


If you don't already think Dakota is the cutest, here's a little fact to push you over the edge: he sneezes when he gets excited. I mean come on, that's just hilariously precious am I right?!

Linking up today with Style Sessions. How are you dressing for the bipolar weather lately?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment