Sunday 13 April 2014

Beauty Basics: Simple Skin Care Routine

No comments:
 
Even though I do love testing out new products, I have normal to oily/acne prone/somewhat sensitive skin so when it comes to my face I don't mess around. I think I've finally got a routine down pat that has been working great for me, and if it aint broke why fix it, right?
 
Mornings are simple - cleanse, moisturize, and get on with the day. Currently I am using Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser, but if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, try out the Cetaphil cleanser for oily/acne prone skin. I follow up with my old faithful Garnier Gel-Cream for Normal/Combo Skin, a great dupe for the Clinique Gel Face Lotion.  Add a little Origins Vita Zing Eye Cream to brighten things up a bit and I'm ready to go.

If I could give one piece of advice about skincare, it would be: PLEASE remove your makeup! I use the lazy girls bff - Kirkland Makeup Remover Wipes. Looking for something a little more heavy duty? Coconut oil is great at removing tough eye makeup in a breeze. I follow up with my trusty favourite cleanser and night time moisturizer. The Garnier Gel-Cream for Dry Skin is perfect for night to give a little more moisture without getting greasy.

If my skin is having a freak out moment, I have a few tried and true spot treatments. Mario Bedescu Drying Lotion or Tea Tree Oil are my go to for on the surface spots. If it's one of the deep demons, I like to think that the Mario Bedescu Drying Mask helps speed up the process of going away or coming to the surface.
If you want details on any of these products click the link or comment below!
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment