Thursday 6 August 2015

Loving Lately - July Favourites

No comments:
 
Can anyone else believe we're already halfway through the summer? Already it's time to get into the monthly favourites, and I have quite a few things to talk about so let's get cracking!
Naked 2 Basics Palette | My Mum got me this for my birthday in June, and I've been using it every single time I've worn eyeshadow since. It is the perfect combination of cooler toned neutrals and one of the only pre-made palettes that I seem to get use out of all the colours. Even the darkest shade is very wearable!

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil | Back in June I received a little trio of travel sized products from L'Occitane, and I fell in love with this product the first time I used it. It's an oil that turns into a milky cleanser once it interacts with the water in your shower. This stuff is probably the best shaving product I've ever used. It allows for a super close shave and leaves my legs feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I bought the full size product before finishing my travel size because I loved it so much!

NYX Micro Brow Pencil & NYX Tinted Brow Mascara | I've already done a full post on these products, but I couldn't leave them out of my favourites! These two fit exactly what I was looking for for my brows, and I used one or the other every time I wore makeup in July depending on what kind of look I had going on for the day. Check out my 4 Products for Better Brows post to read all about why I love them!

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen | If you follow me on social media you'll know I spent 10 blissful days up at my cottage in July. Even though it was hot and sunny, I'm very fair, and I spent most of the days outside, I never got a burn because of this product. It really does feel more like a lotion than sunscreen so I didn't dread applying because it never leaves me feeling tacky and gross. In fact, even though my legs are usually prone to dryness in the summer, it kept them feeling and looking moisturized all week long! For my face, I'm still just as obsessed with my IT Cosmetics CC+ as I have been for months because of the SPF 50!

Snapchat (username tvibblog) | For the longest time I thought Snapchat was a waste of time, but I did a complete 180 in July and think it was one of my most used apps during the month! I love how it's not about likes or comments, it's just simply about sharing scenes from life - unedited and unstyled. I think of it as a almost a mini vlog channel where I can get to know bloggers I follow a little bit more! Do you have a snapchat? Let me know your username!

What was your standout favourite in July?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment