Monday 10 November 2014

Simple Statement

No comments:
 
Nothing finishes off an outfit like a great piece of jewelry, am I right? If you were following along with my stay on the blogger closet last month this outfit is probably pretty familiar to you, but since it's one of my most worn outfit combinations for casual work days I thought it deserved some love on the blog. 
Sweater: Lord & Taylor {exact} | Collared Shirt: H&M {similar}
Necklace: eBay {many options} | Jeans: American Eagle {exact} | Shoes: Aldo {similar}
I refuse to spend much on statement jewelry, so my favourite place to buy is actually eBay. Low prices and free shipping is always good in my books! I love pairing this particular necklace with a thin cashmere sweater, which is the perfect layering piece for our weather as it keeps me incredibly warm without hiding all shape. A quick tip that seriously makes all the difference: add a fitted tank between your button up and sweater to keep the look smooth and help prevent bunching! 
Where do you buy your statement jewelry?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia




No comments:

Post a Comment