Friday 7 November 2014

Beauty Lust List/VIB Sale Recommendations

No comments:
 
If you're any type of beauty product lover, you look forward to this time of the year like I do - holiday season means special makeup kits, value sets, and the Sephora VIB sale! If you haven't already taken advantage, this is the perfect time to pick up some of your staple items, Christmas gifts and things that have been on your beauty wish list at 20% off. Unfortunately, it seems I got demoted from VIB status, so I won't be getting a deal on any of these items this year (unless any of you want to share your friend code and help a sister out), but here are my recommendations and what will be on my beauty wish list this holiday season!

Tried and True:

If you own a Clarisonic, you should probably pick up a couple of the Clarisonic Brush Heads since those things need to be changed fairly frequently and they're pretty damn expensive. Purity Cleanser is the perfect pairing to a Clarisonic, but also if you read this post you know that I also just love it in general and needs to be replenished ASAP.


Tarte's Exposed is my favourite blush ever. If you don't already have a rosey-tan in your collection just do yourself a favour and take the plunge. Same goes with the Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick, which I've raved about a couple of times now.


MUFE Aqua Eyes and Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner are the best on the market as far as I'm concerned! They both last forever (even on the waterline) and come in so many fun colours.

I got the version of the Sephora Superstars last year, and it introduced me to some of my now favourite products! It's great value, especially when snagged at 20% off!


Lust List:
If I had unlimited resources then all of these would be making their way to my doorstep. As it is, everything I don't get for myself will be going onto my Christmas wish list!
Have you made any VIB sale purchases? What's on your wish list this year?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment