Monday 23 March 2015

Weekend Layers

No comments:
 
Happy Spring friends! The snow is finally starting to melt away, but I'm still waiting for the real spring weather to find its way North. Still, nothing that a little layering and bright accessories can't help cure!

Shirt: Old Navy {exact on major sale} | Vest: Old Navy {similar} | Jeans: American Eagle {exact}
Necklace: Forever 21 {similar} | Boots: Spring {similar} | Glasses: c/o Firmoo {exact}
I've been waiting all winter to be able to bust out this necklace again. I just love the pretty spring hue that it brings to this basic outfit. Paired with my well-loved staples, the world's most comfortable jeans and black puffer vest, and a little bit of pattern it makes for the perfect Sunday outfit for church and errands.
Here's a little peek at how I've remixed some of these pieces:
Going Dotty | Black & White | Fashion Friendly Frames
 What are you favourite comfy layering pieces?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia




Linking up with: Jana | Lauren | ErinSarah | Lindsey | Tara | Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment