Monday 13 October 2014

Black on Black

No comments:
 
A classic black outfit is something that is always timeless and generally a go-to for me when I'm in the typical "but what do I wear?!" situation. Instead of going with my automatic instincts of dresses and skirts, I challenged myself to pull out my faux leather leggings once again to bring a bit more texture into this monochromatic look for fall.
Blouse: Dynamite {similar} | Leggings: Express {exact} | Scarf: Aldo {similar}| Sunglasses: H&M {similar}
Necklace: Antique Market {similar} | Bracelet: J. Crew {exact} | Watch: Anne Klein {similar}
I love how black really allow the accessories to shine. This outfit could easily be dressed up with a pair of booties or heels, or dressed down with a military jacket and flats or riding boots. The more outfit possibilities I explore with these leggings, the more confident I get that they are wearable for the daytime too!

Are you a fan of monochromatic looks?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment