Monday 25 August 2014

Leather & Lace

No comments:
 
Even though in this post I talked about how this dress was a little too short to wear as an actual dress, that doesn't mean that I haven't found ways to wear it. For this week's Creative Closet it made the transformation into a lace top with the addition of a belt to help gather the fabric.
Leather & Lace #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Dress: H&M {similar} | Leggings: Express {exact} | Belt: Forever 21 {similar} | Sandals: Nine West {similar}
Leather & Lace #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Leather & Lace #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Adding a little bit of edginess to balance out the femininity of the lacey top, I paired it with some faux leather leggings that I bought last season and saw a surprising amount of wear. Since there is aready a lot of texture going on in this look, I kept the accessories very simple. A red belt to add in a pop of colour, a silver chain bracelet, and tan strappy heels. Tyler loved this look, so I have a feeling it will be repeated for a date night or two this fall! The heels can easily be replaced with booties as the weather cools down.
Are you a fan of leather and lace?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment