Friday 8 August 2014

Move On Out

No comments:
 
I'm a big fan of keeping the majority of my work life and my personal life separate, but working in digital marketing with a recent focus on social media has made it a little more difficult. Now that the VP is following along on my accounts I decided it was about time that this little blog of mine grew up, moved out, and gave me back some personal space.
 
Without further ado, anyone interested in following along with me, head on over to the brand spanking new Twitter and Instagram pages both @TVIBblog!

which at the moment are feeling very sad and lonely
For anyone who already followed me on Twitter feel free to stick around if you have a similar passion for marketing and design, since that is probably the majority of what I will be talking about. I hope it's not terribly inconvenient and you can understand where I'm coming from. 
 
Leave your accounts in comments so these newborns can find some friends! Have a great weekend!
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment