Tuesday 5 August 2014

OOTD: All That Glitters

No comments:
 
After a wifi shortage and distractingly nice weather for a long weekend at the cottage, this post comes to you a day late for my regular schedule but just in time for the The Creative Closet - a fantastic link up about exploring what you have in your wardrobe!

This weeks' prompt was "All That Glitters", and if you know anything about me you'll know this is right up my alley! I love me some sparkle, but I decided not to get carried away and focused on accessorizing a neutral outfit with a little bit of bling.

All That Glitters Feminine #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Top: Forever 21 {exact} | Cardigan: H&M {similar} | Skirt: H&M {exact}
This outfit is super versatile because it can easily be dressed up with a pencil skirt and some heels, or dressed down like I did here with a skater skirt and casual sandals. 

All That Glitters Feminine #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Earrings: Joe Fresh {similar} | Necklace: Nyguard {similar} | Bracelets: Nygaurd/Joe Fresh {similar}
I mixed some of my jewelry staples with some newer pieces that were added to my collection in the last few months. While it is a lot of sparkle, I don't think it's too blingy to be appropriate for day.
What's your favourite way to add a bit of glitter to your look?
Linking up to: Transatlantic Blonde, The Creative Closet & The Grits Blog

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment