Monday 18 August 2014

The Lust List: Fall 2014 Edition

No comments:
 
As much as I hate to admit it, and as Pinterest and every retail store in North America loves to remind me, Fall is on its way and there's nothing I can do to stop it. On the bright side, while it may only last for a month or two in my neck of the woods, the cooler temperatures do make for some delicious outfit possibilities. Here is a peek at what I have my eye on adding to my fall wardrobe this year.
Believe it or not I have yet to find the perfect chambray shirt, but I am determined to find one to call my own for this season. Between chambray and plaid flannel I feel I'll be set for transitional temperatures and a variety of looks.

Burgundy is my absolute favourite colour for fall/winter - it is rich but deep, and looks great with light hair and dark clothing. I have a feeling I might be buying some burgundy wool for my wonderful Grandma to whip into an infinity scarf this Fall.

A pair of grey or taupe boots has been on my wish list for a few seasons now, but if you couldn't tell already I'm pretty picky with my purchases. I'm hoping that this elusive creature will make an appearance in my wardrobe this season.

Finally, even though I love my Longchamp Le Pliage to death (literally, it's finally starting to show some wear), I feel like it would be ideal to have a smaller cross-body bag for when I don't need my entire life to tag along with me. This Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac may or may not find its way home with me from Orlando.

What's #1 on your fall fashion lust list?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment