Wednesday 13 August 2014

WIW: All White Everything

No comments:
 
All white is a look I've seen and loved on so many other people in blogland, but never really thought I could pull off myself. This is why I am loving participating in The Creative Closet - it makes me try outfit combinations I might never have picked out of my own wardrobe. 
All White Summer #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Dress: Forever 21{similar / similar} | Blazer: H&M {old} | Lipstick: Rimmel Apocalyptic {exact}| Watch: Michael Kors {similar} | Necklace: Nadri {exact}
I don't have a ton of white pieces in my closet so it was pretty slim pickings after I already wore this white lace number a couple of weeks ago.

All White Summer #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca
Humidity hair, just the most flattering.
This simple white cotton dress has been a summer staple for me for years now - it's light, comfortable and breathable, so perfect for summer heat waves. The crochet on the neckline and zipper front help to add a bit of texture. I added a cropped blazer, my favourite simple necklace and white/rose gold watch and topped it off with a raspberry lip to bring in some colour.

All White Summer #Style | www.theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.ca

All together it took a casual cotton dress to summer dinner-date appropriateness, and I couldn't be happier to find another way to wear one of my staple pieces!
What are your favourite white pieces?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png
Linking up to: The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment