Friday 22 August 2014

Looking Back: Top 5 Posts

No comments:
 
Since I recently hit my 100 post milestone, I thought this would be a good time to take a look back at some of the favourite posts I've written so far on this blog.  In other news, I leave for my vacation to Orlando tonight! I've prewritten content for next week so you'll still see some posts from me, but if you want to keep up with me on my trip follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Without further ado, let's get into it!

This is one from way back in the archives, but is something that I loved sharing. This DIY Custom Phone case is still something I use every day and I love having the freedom to switch up the look of my phone without buying a whole new case!

If you're weary of thrift store shopping, I wrote some tips and tricks for thrifting like a pro back in the day. If you've kept up with my outfit posts you'll have seen some of the fruits of my thrifting labour over the past few years. I highly suggest making the trip to your local thrift store this weekend!

This post on breaking in flats (specifically from my experience with the Tory Burch Revas) has been the most popular post on this blog. Let me tell you, this process really worked for me. My Revas are now probably my most comfortable flat, and if you've ever warn a pair, you know that's saying something.

This outfit post was my first ever with my new camera, so I was blown away at how the photos looked once I got them onto my computer. It was also my first Creative Closet look, which has come to be the posts I love doing the most!

And finally, my Q&A with Tyler was one of the most fun posts I've written. He is so supportive of this little space and it just warmed my heart to see him get involved with it. He's agreed to put together a gift guide for men as we get closer to the holidays, so get excited for that, I know I am!
 
Blogging has truly become a passion of mine and I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you who read and interact with me here on this little blog of mine. I have learned so much from the blogging community and I am so grateful for it!

Sappiness aside, what is your favourite post you've ever written? Link it up in the comments!

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment