Monday 14 July 2014

Meet Tyler - Q&A Style

No comments:
 
This weekend Tyler and I celebrated our two year anniversary, (more about that later this week) so I figured this would be the perfect time to introduce him on the blog! After seeing a couple of interview style posts with significant others a few months back, I thought it would be fun do do the same sort of thing.


Me: What is the name of my blog? 
Tyler: theviewisbeautiful.blogspot.com

Me: What do I typically write about? 
Tyler: Fashion accessories, clothing…hairstyles…no, products! No, hair products!

Me: What's a popular fashion item for women right now? 
Tyler: Neon Acessories…(he actually reads my blog and was cheekily referring to this post)

Me: What's my favourite place to shop? 
Tyler: Holt Refrew..just kidding. I’d probably say Forever21. Actually, I meant to say Express.

Me: What’s your favourite place to shop? 
Ebay, Revolve clothing. (He does all of his shopping online - I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen him buy something in a physical store)

Me: What do you know about Pinterest? 
It’s basically a women only site where you pin up cute little pictures of cakes, dogs and animals, and...enjoyable, cute, entertaining things. (haha I guess that's pretty accurate!)

Me: What do you and I like to do together? 
We love taking the dog for walks, going to the cottage, visiting new places, watching movies.
Sanibel Island Vacation Last Summer

Me: Am I good at staying on a budget? 
Tyler: Yes, sometimes you spend too much time in a store so you’re maybe not good at budgeting your time, but you’re good at budgeting your money.

Me: What's the Pantone color of the year for 2014? 
Tyler: I don't know what that means..Champagne Brown? (haha)
Me: No, it's Radient Orchid. Do you know what colour that is?
Tyler: Yep, it's red. No..yellow.

Me: What do women keep in their purse? 
Tyler: Keys, lots of beauty accessories & supplies, change, a pen & their phone.(aka if it's me - everything and the kitchen sink)

Me: What do I do when I'm home alone? 
Tyler: You watch TV, you take pictures with your camera, make blog posts. You read, and nap. (I never nap.)

Me: And what do you do when you're home alone? 
Tyler: I'll typically fire up my PS3, go for a run, write...I've been reading Harry Potter lately (he’s never read any of them before, can you believe it?!), play hockey..

Me: What's my favorite accessory? 
Tyler: I would say your ring. Or those three bracelets that you always wear from Joe Fresh (see here.)

Me: What's an acceptable amount to spend on a makeup item? 
Tyler: I would say…$20.

Me: What jewelry do I wear everyday? 
Tyler: A watch, your ring, and the necklace I got you in florida, and sometimes you wear those glasses with real diamonds in the sides! (yeah right.)

Me: What's my favorite TV show? 
Tyler: Veronica Mars, you love Veronica Mars.

Me: Anything else you'd like to say? 
Tyler: I want a Rottweiler. What should we name ours? (he’s obsessed)

Well I hope you enjoyed meeting Tyler and learning a bit more about us! Has your significant other ever made a guest appearance on your blog?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment