Wednesday 2 July 2014

4 Ways To Add A Little Neon

No comments:
 
It is officially summer and I am loving every minute of it! While I may be out of school and living in the real world now, that doesn't mean I lost my love of bright colours for the summer. And really, does anything quite say or scream summer like neon? Here are four ways I am incorporating these shocking colours into my life this summer - without going overboard.


Makeup:
Rock your summer tan with mascara and a bright bold lip on a night out on the town and you are sure to turn some heads. If lipstick isn't your thing, try out a bright coral blush!

Clothing:
Pair neon shirts and tanks with neutral bottoms to keep things from getting overwhelming. Nothing sets off a tan like these bright hues, so what better way to incorporate them than in your bathing suit while you're out soaking up the sun?

Accessories:
Add a subtle pop of colour with bright accessories - I especially love this look with black and white! A bright belt or shoes can really pull an outfit together without being too loud. If you're hanging out by the pool or beach, or attending a music festival this summer, a neon hat does double duty since it will also help protect your scalp from the sun!

Nails:
Probably my favourite to incorporate neon is to get some serious mileage out of my favourite summer polishes. Even at a conservative workplace, if you're wearing closed-toe shoes no one will ever know! If you read all about my favourite summer polishes, you'll know that Jackie Oh! is my all time favourite shocking pink.
Are you a neon fan? What's your favourite way to wear it?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment