Wednesday 30 July 2014

WIW: Bruno Mars

No comments:
 
If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you might have seen that over the weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Bruno Mars concert at the Air Canada Centre.  This may sound surprising, but this was the first arena concert I had ever been to, and even as someone who has only ever heard Bruno Mars songs on the radio I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience!

After a busy day of house hunting in the morning and helping out at a charity event in the afternoon, I didn't have very much time to get ready before heading to the concert. So I went with one of my go-to outfits for semi-casual events - black skinnies and a flowy chiffon top.
Shirt: Tobi {exact} | Jeans: Old Navy {exact} | Necklace: Zacks {similar} | Shoes: Tory Burch {exact}
I love the Sweetheart style jeans from Old Navy because they are a higher rise that actually fits both my butt and my waist - hallelujah! They are also stretchy (but don't start to bag at the knees throughout the day/night - I hate that) and come in long sizes which for me is definitely nice.

The outfit on it's own is definitely on the plain side, so I borrowed this chunky necklace from my Mum's collection to add some interest up top, and kept it casual with flats since I knew that I would be doing some walking before and after the concert. 

Are you a frequent concert-attender? Who was the last artist you went to see?
 
Linking up to: The Creative Closet,What I Wore Wednesday, Wakeup Wednesday
 keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment