Monday 21 July 2014

What Are They Good For - Dry Shampoo

No comments:
 
Do you ever have one of those days when you feel you just need to take a vacation from your computer? Even though I just finished patting myself on the back for keeping up my posting schedule, this weekend I chose to shut down my computer and phone and focus on quality time. Well I'm back in the saddle today with another round up post of one of my ultimate hair product loves: dry shampoo.



If you're a fan of big hair, you may take a fancy to the Herbal Essences Body Envy dry shampoo. It provides a ton of volume with the same slightly tacky feeling of a volumizing powder. The down side - you don't really get the clean feeling of something like Lush's No Drought, which is on the opposite side of the spectrum. Not so much in the volume department, but it leaves you with super fresh feeling locks. Note: this one can be quite messy, but it will last you much longer than any of the aerosol offerings.

If you've been around these parts for a while, you know that Batiste is my holy grail. I think it provides the perfect balance of volume & freshness, comes in a ton of different scents, and even gives colour options which can be amazing when it comes to keeping up your colour.

The Salon Graffix dry shampoo really does leave you without any powdery residue, but as a blonde that never gave me a problem. It didn't do enough in terms of the look of my hair to warrant a repurchase. And finally, the Tresemme Fresh Start dry shampoo may have been a bit too much for my fine hair, but I know for a fact that some ladies with thicker hair find it to be great at absorbing oil and adding back some bounce to limp locks.

I'm always looking for new ones to try! What is your favourite dry shampoo?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter


 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment