Wednesday 9 July 2014

WIW: Summer Wedding

No comments:
 
This past weekend I had the honor of watching my beautiful cousin get married to her boyfriend of ten years. TEN YEARS, can you imagine?  It was a beautiful ceremony and I couldn't be happier for them both!
I had bought this dress months ago and hadn't had a single chance to wear it yet, so I decided what better opportunity for its maiden voyage. It had a low scoop back so it was perfect for keeping cool during the outdoor ceremony. I paired it with simple accessories - nude pumps, a black/blue/green mother of pearl plated bangle which unfortunately you can't see, and a turquoise and crystal pendant on a thin strand of pearls. My hair was styled by my amazingly talented friend Sarah who currently works at Headway Hairstylists in Toronto.
Dress: Forever 21 {similar/similar} | Necklace: Bought on Caribbean Cruise (sorry) | Shoes (seen here): Nine West

The makeup I wore, though you may not be able to tell from the photo above, consisted of the following:

Face: MUFE HD Foundation | Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | Coralista Blush | NARS Laguna Bronzer
Eyes: Urban Decay Sidecar, Naked & Hustle | Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner | Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara
Lips: Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush

I'm happy to report that even by the time I got back home in the early hours of the morning, my makeup was still very much intact. 

What is your ideal outfit for a summer wedding?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

 photo tvibsignature_zps27898c75.png

No comments:

Post a Comment