Monday 23 February 2015

Sea to Snow

No comments:
 
Do you have any pieces in your closet that you wish that you could find more excuses to wear? This sweater is one of those. Originally picked out by Tyler I was at first skeptical about how much use I would get out of it, but it quickly turned into one of my favourite pieces because of how unique and comfortable it is. The nautical graphic screams spring/summer, but I wanted to try and find a way to make it a bit more winter appropriate.
Shirt: Garage {exact} | Sweater: J.Crew {exact} | Jeans: American Eagle {exact}
Bracelet: J. Crew {similar} | Beanie: Aeropostale {similar}
Even surrounded by white fluffy snow, I don't think this sea creature looks entirely out of place paired with a dark flannel plaid with a similar colour scheme. I love that both pieces are structured enough that they could be dressed up for a casual day at the office, or kept low key for running errands on the weekend.

What spring/summer pieces have you taken with you into the winter?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment