Wednesday 25 February 2015

Loving Lately: February Favourites

No comments:
 
I know February is a short month and all, but don't those two less days make the whole thing just fly by? Well, that's one more month close to warmer weather! For a short month I had a surprising amount of new favourite products so let's just get cracking!
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee | Since Target liquidation sales were happening this month, I made sure to stop by and pick up a few items from NYX, ELF, and Sonia Kashuk before they were gone forever. I'm not usually a lip gloss person but I've really enjoyed the formula of these in the past so I thought I would pick up another popular colour. Creme Brulee is the perfect goes-with-everything-pink that I've been loving especially during these super cold dry days.

NYX Slide On Eye Pencil in Golden Olive | You would think that this khaki green would clash with my blue-green eyes, but I have been loving wearing this smudged out on the upper lashline. It's the perfect balance of subtle and defined and the formula of these liners is amazing. Easy to blend but sets and lasts all day.

Mary Kay ClearProof Pore-Purifying Serum | I usually don't have much luck with salicylic acid treatments, but this month I was suffering from what felt like blocked pores on my chin and cheek area I decided to give this a try. I actually applied it over my moisturizer and it didn't dry out my skin and gave me some pretty great results!

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask | This deep freeze air has been wreaking havoc on my skin this month and this mask as me the only thing to give relief to my dry forehead and cheeks. I did a full review last month, but I'm loving it more than ever!

Simple Soothing Eye Balm | I've had been using the Origins GinZing eye cream, but wanted something a little more..well, simple, for nighttime so I picked this up on a whim. It isn't thick or super moisturizing, but it provides just the right amount of hydration for my personal needs. I find my makeup goes on smoother in the morning and that's enough for me!

ELF Flawless Concealer Brush | You guys, this is the best brush for concealer I've used yet - and it's only $3-4! I've already talked about my preference for using a fluffy brush for concealer, but this one is just a little larger and more dense than the ones I have used in the past so it does an amazing job of both applying product and blending it out. I think it's a pretty great dupe for this expensive version. I went back for another one a week after I bout the first - that's how much I love it!
 
Did you have any great beauty finds this month?
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment