Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Creative Closet - East Coast Prep

No comments:
 
Oh how I've missed doing style posts. We're back at it today, and what better way to get back in the swing of things than co-hosting my favourite fashion linkup the Creative Closet! My own camera is still out of commission so apologies for the quality of the photos, but I could not miss out on styling this week's prompt: East Coast Prep. Link up below and don't forget to check out Jana and Maegen's looks!
Dress: Marshalls {similar/similar} | Shoes: Aldo {similar} | Chain Bracelet: J. Crew {exact}
Faux Pearl Bracelet: Joe Fresh {similar} | Necklace: H&M {exact}
Looks like I missed the hat memo, but aren't these mamas looking so fresh and fabulous for summer?
My mind immediately goes to three things when I think of east coast style - nautical, navy & pearls. Since I'd already done a couple of looks featuring my favourite lobster sweater, I decided to go with this collared "country club" dress and some nautical-inspired accessories. Fun fact - this was the dress I wore on my first date with Tyler!

Can you believe we're almost halfway through May already?! Seriously where does the time go. I'm definitely looking forward to the last two prompts of the month!
 
Now it's your turn! Link up your East Coast Prep outfits below & share the button below or link back to this post!
The Creative Closet


 
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia





 Linking up with: Jana & Maegen | Laura | Lauren | Saumya |

No comments:

Post a Comment