Monday 11 January 2016

Cold Shoulder

No comments:
 
When the weather is not cooperating with your outfit plans, sometimes it's better just to take the hint and keep things casual. This weekend cycled from pouring rain to blizzard, which didn't do much for the outside outfit photos I had planned, but gave me the perfect excuse to pull on the most comfortable, flowy sweater I own and do some planning for my upcoming vacation (5 days to go!). 
Sweater: c/o SheIn {exact} | Leggings: Express {exact} | Necklace: H&M {similar} | Watch: KS {similar} | Glasses: Firmoo {exact}
Who doesn't love a good loose sweater for lounging around the house? There is something about the cold shoulder that makes me feel less like I'm wearing my PJs (I love sleeping in oversized crewneck sweaters!) and inspired me to pair them with some leather leggings and simple jewelry to complete the look. This sweater is so comfortable I'm seriously considering wearing it on the plane - not too heavy, not too light, and no need to worry about being uncomfortable in cramped seats for hours. Stay tuned on Snapchat (tvibblog) to see what I end up choosing!

What is your favourite weekend uniform?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment