Friday 8 January 2016

Cozy Glam

No comments:
 
This year for Christmas I got my very first blanket scarf, and it's safe to say that I am obsessed. I'm always cold so I for one am so glad that walking around wearing a blanket is fashion-friendly! There are so many ways you can wear these pieces, but this was my favourite over the holidays for staying warm while still looking put together.
Blanket Scarf: American Eagle {exact} | Sweater: Forever 21 {similar} | Leggings: Old Navy {similar}
Necklace: Happiness Boutique {exact} | Bracelet: J Crew {exact} | Belt: H&M {similar} | Boots: Daav {similar}
Wearing this super soft scarf poncho-style was like being wrapped in a warm hug, and the monochrome base is perfect for letting the metallic touches shine. It wouldn't be me without a little bit of sparkle, right?

What's your favourite way to wear a blanket scarf?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment