Thursday 28 January 2016

TVIB Travels | Riviera Maya

No comments:
 
Hey friends, long time no see! If you follow me on Snapchat (tvibblog) you were able to come along with me on my recent trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico. It was such a beautiful and relaxing trip, I just wish it could have been even longer!
We stayed at a massive resort called Vidanta so we did plenty of walking, but that's okay because it helped offset the enchilada and margarita consumption, and gave us time to see the beautiful grounds.


I got into a regular sleeping pattern of waking up super early, so I made the most of it and watched the sunrise beachside a couple of days.

We did three outings on the trip: visiting the ruins at Tulum, shopping in the closet town of Playa del Carmen, and snorkelling off the coast. We originally had booked a trip to Cozumel but due to high winds and a morning storm the port was cancelled. Thankfully we managed to find a great company called Mexico Blue Dream that did trips out of Playa, so we still got our snorkel fix on our last afternoon. I'm so glad we got to go because that  was Tyler's favourite part of the whole trip! 
There was so much more we wanted to do, but the week just flew by. That just means we'll have to go back soon!
If you want to soak up even more of that beautiful ocean view, head over to Instagram for some more shots of my time in Riviera Maya!

Where did you travel on your last adventure?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment