Monday 1 June 2015

Loving Lately | May Favourites

No comments:
 
Seriously how is it already June?! The spring always seems to fly by so fast, am I right? Unfortunately I spent about half of this month sick (including the past week), but somehow I still have a TON of new favourites this month so lets get cracking.
IT Cosmetics CC Cream | I already talked about this in my Beauty Basics - Sun Care post, but I fell in love with this almost immediately after trying it for the first time. I really is the perfect summer product. Since I have normal-oily skin I skip moisturizer and apply this to my freshly washed face, set it with some powder and I can be out the door. It has some serious coverage and I love the SPF 50+ so it's been my favourite for weekends this month when all I really care about are clear skin and lashes.
L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte + Garnier BB Cream | Since I ran out of my CoverGirl 3-in-1 foundation and decided I needed to use up others in my collection before repurchasing. I bought this L'Oreal Infallible in the winter, but found it too drying for my skin at the time. To use it up while the weather is warm I've been mixing it with my Garnier BB Cream for Combo Skin, which is currently too dark, to create the perfect in-between shade that lasts all day.

First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy | This eye cream has a peachy tone to it that really helps cancel out the blue tones of under eye circles and make things ready for concealer. It's got a little bit of coverage to it, so for days I'm just around the house or running errands this + the CC cream are my staple "no makeup" essentials.

Replica Beach Walk | I talked about this in my Spring Additions but I've been wearing this non-stop all month long. It's the perfect beachy summer scent that isn't overwhelming but every time I get of whiff of it during the day I fall in love with it all over again. I've made a pretty serious dent in it for only having it a month so I think that says it all!

RapidLash | Since I've been sick quite a bit of this month it's been all about the skin and lashes to me. I've had this for quite a while, but this month was the first time I was using it consistently and I definitely saw a difference in the length of my lashes!

IT Cosmetics Tightline Primer | I don't necessarily use this for it's intended purpose, but I've found it to be the perfect mascara for my lower lashes. I never used to use mascara on the lower lashes because they are already pretty long and most mascaras would end up looking unnatural and clumpy. This has the tiniest micro wand that is perfect for applying just the right amount of product to define them without looking too intense, and it stays on all day with zero flaking or smudging.

What did you fall in love with this May?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment