Friday 10 July 2015

Currently...

No comments:
 
Dreaming...
Of the amazing weather we're supposed to have this weekend at the cottage. I'm hoping the water will have warmed up enough for my first swim of the season!

Planning...
More posts in my Colour Story series, what colours would you all like to see? I think green may be next..

Cooking...
Not quite cooking but I can't get enough of avocado toast on sourdough bread. Fresh ground pepper, a teeny bit of salt, and chia seeds on top - so good! I literally crave it every single day.
Reading...
The last few chapters of The Goldfinch. I lost interest a bit in the middle of the book, but picked it back up for my trip to New York and have really gotten back into it. What should be next on my list?

Wanting...
To spend they day working on the patio outside - going to miss the work from home days!
 
Looking... 
For a pair of comfortable, non-seethrough, non-ripped, non-ankle length white jeans. You'd think this would be easy to find right now but no! Help a girl out?
 
Watching...

Game of Thrones, just finished season five!

Playing...
"Where Are U Now", over and over and over...
 
Loving...
That it's finally feeling like summer! Has it been as cool and rainy for you so far this summer?

Wearing...
My GAP t-shirt dress on repeat. Such an easy, flattering piece to throw on for summer!
 
Following...
Karly's new video content! If you're not already reading/watching Miss in the Midwest, you need to be!

Thinking...
I may have to cut my number of posts down to two a week while I get settled into my new job. With back to school coming up, this will be my busiest time at work getting plans set out for the year and learning the dynamic of my new team. Weekends I'm going to need some time to relax! What days do you guys prefer to do your blog reading? 

Feeling...
Like I'm ready for the weekend! 

What are your plans for the weekend?
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment