Wednesday 1 July 2015

Loving Lately | June Favourites

No comments:
 
Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian beauties! I hope you're all getting in some serious BBQ today and enjoying some time outdoors. Can this summer just slow down a bit? I feel like it is flying by! My regular rotation of products from last month didn't change all that much this month, but I do have a few things to talk about so let's get cracking.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel | I used to go through bottles and bottles of this in university, but over the last few years had been replacing it with the Garnier version since it was a little more moisturizing. I busted this out at the end of last moth since I wanted to use it up, and I swear I haven't had a single breakout since (even during that time of the month). I'm not sure if it was this product alone, but I've been loving it!

Clarins Glow Booster | I've talked about this many times already, but it's been in my regular rotation for the entire month and I love the natural colour it gives my skin. I've had so many people ask if I've been spending time outdoors, but it's all this!

Maybelline Age Rewind Brightener | With the little bit of a tan I've got going on I've been loving the look of highlighted skin. I've used this under the eyes for a long time, but I've been adding just a little bit to the bridge of my nose, centre of the forehead and on the chin and blending out with my Real Techniques sponge or ELF concealer brush. I love the fresh look it adds to the face!

Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray | Since we've been having really damp, humid weather all month long, this setting spray has been a lifesaver when it comes to keeping my face makeup looking fresh all day. I have both the oil controlling and the regular makeup setting spray and love them both.

NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo | I have full sizes of both of these products, but this little mini I got in a set last year has been awesome for days I'm living out of a travel bag (which is at least once a week). Both the blush and bronzer are easy shades that go with any look! 

What are your plans for the rest of the summer? Have you discovered anything new this month?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment