Wednesday 30 March 2016

Bright & Fresh Spring Makeup

No comments:
 
Spring has arrived, whether your weather is cooperating or not, and that means it's time to get out of the winter makeup rut and bring on the brightness - in more ways than one. I've been keeping things simple for everyday, focusing on double duty products to give me a fresh, awake, and glowly complexion and eye. I love this look because it's so easy to amp up with your favourite bright lip!

FACE | I primed my skin with the Smashbox Primer Water used the CoverGirl Stay Fabulous foundation. Since I have somewhat oily skin I like to keep the base matte and then add the glow where I want to so I don't end the day looking like a grease ball. I apply my Maybelline Age Rewind Brightener under the eyes and on my eyelids with my beauty blender to cancel out any darkness and brighten up the whole eye area. On my cheeks I used Coralista by Benefit for a soft glowy flush, and topped with Laura Mercier's Matte Radiance, which I'm completely obsessed with! To add some dimension 

EYES | To keep things soft and bright I run my Laguna Bronzer very lightly in the crease, and take my Laura Mercier Matte Radiance just over the center part of my lid. I catches the light so beautifully and makes your eyes look so fresh and awake! For some soft definition I'll use any matte dark brown shadow for liner and keep it really close to the lash line. Curl your eyelashes and add some Benefit They're Real and you're done!

LIPS | I've been waiting for spring to come around to bust back out this gorgeous cream lip stain from Sephora in the colour Strawberry Kissed. It's a beautiful pinky-red that stays on forever!

Do you switch up your look from season to season?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment