Wednesday 16 March 2016

Life Changing Beauty Tools You Need To Try

No comments:
 
When it comes to beauty tools, there are so many on the market how do you make the decision of where to invest your hard earned money? Here are the tools that have proved themselves must-haves in my routines. 

Eyelash Curler | Even though I have fairly curled eyelashes naturally, I don't feel fully awake until I've used my eyelash curler as part of my morning routine. Not only does it help to open up your eyes, it makes your lashes look longer which I'm all about. I typically never wear false lashes because a curl + tons of mascara is a big enough lash look for me.

Glass/Crystal File | I've talked about glass files quite a few times on this blog, but if you haven't taken the plunge yet seriously go get yourself one. They you the smoothest, fastest file and are inexpensive and reusable so it's a great investment!

Beauty Blender | I held off so long on trying this out because I thought there was no way that one beauty sponge could be vastly better than another. Well, turns out I was wrong. The texture of this sponge is unlike any other, and makes blending out concealer or foundation #flawless. Make sure you're cleaning it regularly to protect your $30 investment and you should be able to reuse it again and again. 

The Wet Brush | If you have fine or damaged hair, or hair that just tangles easily out of the shower this brush will be your best friend. The longer flexible bristles help detangle without tugging roughly on knots. You should still be gentle when brushing through wet hair, but this brush makes the process a whole lot more pleasant. 

Clipless curling iron | I bought my Enzo Milano curling wand over 5 years ago when it was the first clipless wand on the market and it's still in perfect condition, but there are tons of options now for less expensive alternatives. I have down to the middle of my back and I can curl my whole head in under 15 minutes, and the curls last for days 

What are your must have beauty tools?

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment