Friday 11 March 2016

Reading, Hunting & Spring Cleaning | Friday 5

No comments:
 


1. Just wanted to give a shout out to Jaelan from Making Mrs. M because I have loved catching up on her content this week! Her posts are always so informative and easy to follow, and her Makeup Capsule Experiment posts are always such a fun read!

2. I mentioned it in my Snapchat favs last weekend, but I'm almost out of my recent favourite body lotion, and I'm pretty sad about it. It's a fantastic product but I have SO many lotions I need to use up, so I feel like I can't let myself repurchase until I clear out some more space. Does anyone else have a category of products that you seem to keep buying before the others are finished? I think I'm also pretty guilty of collecting way to many lip balms...

3. I've started listening to The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up, which seems to have taken the world by storm. And I'm not sure if it's the book or that or house hunting or the fact that I'm getting the spring cleaning bug, but I've had purging on the brain. I'm not naturally a very tidy person (though Tyler definitely is) but I'm really trying to start good habits for keeping a tidy home when Tyler and I get married. Needless to say an Empties post will be coming up soon!

4. Speaking of house hunting - ladies I could really use your prayers. We've been looking for at least a year now, put in several offers, and are still in the same position as when we started. It's taken so many hours and emotional energy, and I'm just generally feeling pretty discouraged about the whole process. BUT...

5. It felt SO good having time to take photos and blog last weekend, I've missed it so much! It really is such a stress reliever and something I still feel productive doing while taking "me time". Even Tyler mentioned that he noticed I was in a particularly good mood. There's just something so therapeutic about playing with makeup, am I right?

How are you guys doing this week? What have been your highlights and struggles? 

keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment