Friday 17 April 2015

5 Things I Want To Know About YOU

No comments:
 
Since I recently hit the 100 follower mark on Bloglovin, and am creeping up on the same milestone for Instagram and Twitter, I thought I'd do a little re-introduction of myself for anyone new (or old) to my blog, and get to know you a little bit better too! For those of you who've been around a while, you know I love a good Q&A.  Shout out to Jaelan, who came up with this whole idea a few weeks ago and I decided to adopt it!

Before anything else I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who reads, comments, tweets, and comes along on adventures in life with me. I have loved getting to know every single one of you, and I hope that I continue to make new friends along the way!

I'm Nadia - a quiet, creative and compassionate lover and appreciator of all the beautiful things God has sent my way.  I grew up in under the influence of my master seamstress of a mother, tech whiz of a father, style queen of a grandmother, and my first love of ballet where I fell in love with the artistry of makeup. I'm willing to bet you can see their influence on this little space. Whether it is remixing your wardrobe, expressing yourself through nail art or just learning what is worth your hard earned money, my goal for this blog is to make things as relatable, achievable, and informative as possible!

Now enough about me. I want to learn more about you! If we haven't already met, introduce yourself! Here are some things I'd love to know about you:
1) What are you looking forward to most this weekend?
2) What is the first thing you do every morning?
3) What are you reading/watching currently?
4) Where do you most want to travel but have never been?
5) How are you feeling today?

Here are my answers:

1) My best friend's fiance (originally from Israel) has just arrived in Canada and they're moving here permanently - so we're having a potluck to celebrate!

2) I'm trying to get into the habit of reading a chapter of the Bible first thing every morning while I'm still in bed. I find it starts my day out on the right note, and I love learning more every day. If anyone has any reading plan suggestions I'd love to hear them!

3) I'm still working my way through The Goldfinch, and Tyler and I just started watching Jericho on Netflix - so far so good!

4) I've wanted to go to Australia since I was little, but more recently I've really wanted to visit Prague.

5) Yesterday was a bit of a rough day, but today the sun is shining, I feel well rested and I'm ready for the weekend!

Ok your turn!
 
keep up with me: bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | twitter
xoNadia

No comments:

Post a Comment